Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Ok, here it is.
I was upstairs at work in the blueprint room. It's cold and dark in there even on the hottest days, and there is a smell like engineers from the 50's (not choo-choo engineers). That's when most of the drawings in there were made, the forties through the sixties.Anyway, there I was and I was moving a chair around the room probably wasting time when two of my bosses came in. We ate this big rectangle pie. It was a strawberry pie but it had 4 cakes inside and also lime jello. Now these cakes were interesting because they were partially eaten already but someone had re-iced them white and decorated them with red accents and writing which if I am not mistaken made them a birthday cakes.All four cakes had been put in the big pie crust and then the lime jello was poured in. The strawberry filling was on top of that and there was whipped cream.I'm not sure who brought it but we started serving it like animals. We used out hands to scoop it onto fancy paper plates. Then we washed our hands and ate it with nice silver forks. We ate almost the whole thing. It was so much that we had to lay on the floor.Then when we had finished they both went on vacation to different destinations and I moved chairs around more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home