Monday, May 09, 2005

20 Shots
Ok, so I stayed up all night last night. Watching for the oil thief from the cover of a hiding place. I brought with me:1 Thermos full of strong coffee (to keep up)1 Large bottle of Grey Goose vodka (to take the edge off)1 Bottle of Cran Raspberry juice (to mix with the vodka for the best drink EVER)1 Bottle of water (for when the dehydration sets in)1 Bottle of eye drops (for extended eye use)1 Notepad (to sketch a picture of the thief / draw while I waited)Here is my report:Between the hours of 3 and 8 pm a lot of people come home and stay there. Most of them arrive in cars though I did notice three people on foot.Drawing in the dark is hard.I like coffee.10 spoke wheels would look nice on my car.Between the hours of 8 and 11 pm it gets much colder outside.Drinking in the bushes is funny.When people see you they become uncomfortable and pretend they don’t see you.That is even funnier!Cats like to hang out under the cars at night.At eleven thirty plus or minus ten of fifteen min. people leave and them come back by around 12. They must be buying stuff for their own stakeouts… I should have tried to get one of them to bring me a snack because I am hungry.No one goes anywhere between 12:30 and 5 am.It gets even colder from 12 until 5 am.I am really tired.No one is stealing my oil.I am going to bed.In retrospect I have learned a valuable lesson: Don't stay up all night drinking if you have to work the next day. You may think that 20 shots of expresso will wake you up, and you are right, but we will see for how long.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home