Thursday, June 09, 2005

country clubs
It has recently been insinuated at work that I don’t belong to the ‘right’ “country clubs”. Well that’s true enough, I don’t belong to ANY country clubs. This statement was made to me using an odd enunciation and then confirmed by others with nods and sidelong glances. Just then I recieved an urgent message from my soul that read, “Get the hell out of here!” I decided to hold off on that against the pleading. Somehow I feel that they mean something more than just country clubs. I do think they mean I need to join big money country clubs, but I think they mean something more than just that. I’m not sure what though, but I am intrigued. Could they mean they have a secret club that meets in the back of a little known Russian Deli and practices putting on romantic puppet shows for kids with handicaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home