Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Plot
Ok, here is the plot: I got a tub of frosting and also one of those frosting cans where the frosting comes out like whip cream. I bring them to work in a separate bag from my lunch. So then at lunchtime I get my bag of frosting out of the fridge in the break room and when “they” ask what I am having for lunch… “Frosting, that’s all I eat now is Frosting.” Then later after everyone else has already gotten their lunch I go back and get my real lunch. I keep using the same frosting every day. It is starting a real buzz of chatter and people saying things behind my back. I imagine that they are making me out to be some sort of frosting eating super hero, or humming bird. I like when people look at me from a distance and then later they attack me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home